Sunday, March 27, 2011

It's my own personal pity party!!

And you're invited!! Aren't you excited?

I've decided that spring/sunshine/green grass is just never, ever coming. If I don't get to spend more than 30 seconds outside soon, I don't know what I'll do. (Whine some more, I guess.)

Also, the 4 of us may never be simultaneously healthy again. In the past 2 weeks, we've had 2 doctor visits (soon to be 3, Emmett's up and complaining of ear pain), 1 ER trip and have spent a small fortune on prescriptions. Also, I pulled my back while attempting to spring clean. Nice one!

James is in school as well, which is always stressful in and of itself. He only goes for 2 months of the year, but they condense about 4 months worth of work into that time. He eats, sleeps, and studies. I think the children are starting to forget what he looks like. I just keep telling myself he's got one more month, and (hopefully) he'll be done for years. I can survive one more month of this, right? Right?!!!?!?!!! (Cue nervous/maniacal laughter)

It's really not that bad, just a triple combination that's got my emotional and physical "tanks" pretty dang low. I think I'll go back to bed now and try to get a few hours sleep before I drag yet another kid the to doctor...yaaaay.

No comments:

Post a Comment