Thursday, December 10, 2009

Awesome deal!

I was heading to my favorite second hand kids' store when I noticed a party supply/dollar store advertising 50% off everything. My kiddos' birthdays are coming up in the next few months so I decided to see what I could scrounge up. Here's what I got:

Emmett's Party

-a "4" candle
-2 candles shaped like hot wheels
-2 packs of party invitations
-a red plastic tablecloth

Seth's Party

-"Baby's 1st Birthday" napkins and plates
-party hats
-a big bag of balloons
-2 packs of streamers

And for all of that I only paid $10!! I would have bought more but it was already pretty picked over. Still, I love it when I get a good deal like that!

1 comment:

  1. That sounds excellent!
    So will Emmett's birthday be a "Cars" themed birthday this year???

    ReplyDelete